Completing the Student Contract
• Students accepting their invitation to participate in one of the ensembles at the New England Concert Festival and their parents
• To be able to provide the best possible experience for each student, some basic information about allergies, contacts and health issues needs to be made known to the festival organizers
• No personal or secure information is required to complete the Student Contract
• The Student NEMFA ID needed by each student to complete their Student Contract is available to each student's sponsor through their access to the Student Acceptance site
• The Student Contracts are available online starting the Wednesday following the second Solo & Ensemble Festival and will remain so through the Acceptance Deadline in January (January 19th in 2018).
• Students and parents should complete the online form together as its completion indicates agreement to the policies outlined within by both
• Sponsors will receive a Student Contract letter for each of their students who were selected for one of the New England Ensembles and should distribute those letters to those students as soon as possible
• Use this link when active: Complete the online Student Contract and log in using the Account Name and the Password on your letter - this link will be active from mid-December to the January deadline.
• Enter your Last Name, Ensemble and Student NEMFA ID as requested to access your Student Contract
• Complete the required fields on the form and submit
• Submission of this form indicates your (student and parent) agreement with all NEMFA policies and procedures
• The website will indicate at the bottom when your submission is complete as well as indicate that completion on your sponsor's listing through their webpage - No other acknowledgement of completion is sent.
• The sponsor site will indicate which students have completed their Student Contract so your sponsor will know when you have completed yours
• Your Band or Orchestra music should be distributed to your sponsor shortly after the deadline when all of the appropriate information is complete (chorus music came with the president's letter in December)
• If you have any questions, please ask your NEMFA sponsor