Solo & Ensemble Festival Performance Schedule
This year's festival has concluded. Look for online registrations to be open for 2018's Solo & Ensemble Festival on October 1st
• NEMFA Sponsor with students registered for this year's Solo & Ensemble Festival
• Using your NEMFA ID, access the schedule for your students' performances at their December Solo & Ensemble Festival
• View or print listings of student entries & schedules, sortable by time, student last name, or type
• Access a listing of your school's accompanists' schedule or to an individual accompanist's schedule
• The online schedule for the Northern Solo & Ensemble Festival should be online at the link below by November 10th
• The online schedule for the Southern Solo & Ensemble Festival should be online at the link below by November 13th
• Each schedule will remain online through the respective Solo & Ensemble Festival
• The Northern Solo & Ensemble Festival is Saturday, December 2nd at Hartford High School, Hartford, VT
• The Southern Solo & Ensemble Festival is Saturday, December 16tth at Cheshire High School, Cheshire, CT
• The online schedule site is only active between mid-November and the appropriate Solo & Ensemble Festival Saturday.
• Use this link when active: View your Solo & Ensemble Schedules and log in using Guest
• Enter your NEMFA ID to access your student information
• Select the type of listing you wish (or enter the accompanist name as requested) to view / print that listing
• You will be able to update your student applications (Grade, Voice Part, Experience, Solo, Composer) as part of this website
SPECIAL SCHEDULING REQUESTS?
• If you have a student applicant that is needs a specific performance time to be able to attend the Solo & Ensemble Festival, please send that request via email to Steffen Parker by Wednesday, November 1st
• Students can be scheduled at the other site if they are completely unavailable for their own. Again, contact Steffen Parker by email promptly to have them rescheduled.
• If you have a student applicant that is cancelling, needs a different time to avoid an unforeseen conflict, or has their name spelled incorrectly, please email Steffen Parker with that information now
• You and your student should arrive at their Solo & Ensemble Festival 45 minutes prior to their performance time and while you check in at registration, they should go to warmup
• Be at your adjudication room 10 minutes prior to their scheduled times
• Again, you are reminded to review the Solo & Ensemble Fesitival policies available through the Documents link at the top
• The results from the adjudication will be available through Check Your Solo & Ensemble Results link on the left on the Thursday after the second Solo & Ensemble Festival
• A reminder that you need to provide a copy of your music for the adjudicator. It can be a photocopy as long as the original is being used by the performers (both the soloist and the accompanist must perform from memory or an original).