Solo & Ensemble Festival Adjudication Results
[and possible Concert Festival Acceptance]
• NEMFA Sponsor with students who performed in one of this year's Solo & Ensemble Festivals
• Using your NEMFA ID to access the results from your students' performances at their December Solo & Ensemble Festival
• View or print listings of student results, sortable by student last name or type
• Inclusion of their possible acceptance into one of the New England ensembles
WHAT DOES THE 'ALTERNATE' INDICATION MEAN FOR MY STUDENT?
• We wished to acknowledge the skills and abilities of those students who performed so very well in the Solo & Ensemble Festival, but whose results were just below the cut-off established for their voice or instrument with the Alternate indication in their results.
• Should an accepted student on your Alternate's voice or instrument decline their acceptance to the Concert Festival, we will consider the alternates first as possible replacements for those students.
• The adjudication results will be available on the Wednesday following the second Solo & Ensemble Festival and will remain online through the Concert Festival Acceptance deadline of Saturday, January 20th
• Due by Saturday, January 20th: Student online acceptance information and a completed Student Contract for each accepting student - Both of those tasks can be accomplished through the appropriate links to the left
• The postmark deadline for mailing the signed Student Fee Invoice and appropriate payment is Monday, January 22nd
• The 2018 Concert Festival is Thursday, Friday, & Saturday, March 15th, 16th & 17th at Lewis S. Mills High School, Burlington, CT
• The online adjudication results site is available from mid-December until the January deadline.
• Use this link when active: Check your Solo & Ensemble Results and log in using the Account Name and Password you received in an email from Steffen Parker (if you are a NEMFA sponsor and did not receive this info, email him here)
• Enter your NEMFA ID to access your student information
• Select the results listing to view or print all of your students results (sortable by last name or instrument / voice)
• Select each student to view their individual adjudication form (or a complete ensemble form)
• Cut-off ratings in PDF (2016)
• You should have received the president's letter in the mail that formalizing your student participation and invites those accepted students to consider being a part of the Concert Festival
• For your accepted students, you need to determine if they are going to accept their invitation to the Concert Festival and complete their acceptance registration using the appropriate link to the left by Saturday, January 20th
• If they are accepting, they also need to complete the Student Contract (a different link to the left) by the same deadline, Saturday, January 20th
• You are reminded to review the Concert Fesitival policies available through the Documents link at the top to make sure you are fully aware of everyone's responsibilities
• This year's festival fee will be established soon (it was $99 per student in 2017)
ROSTERS (available by January 1st)?
• New England Band
• New England Chorus
• New England Orchestra
• The music for your accepted chorus students was sent with the president's letter and should arrive prior to Christmas vacation
• Band and Orchestra music for accepting students will be made available online to their sponsor shortly after the acceptance deadline
• If you have any questions, please email Steffen Parker