Solo & Ensemble Festival Online Registration
REMINDER REGARDING VOCAL ENSEMBLE ADJUDICATION
Again this year's adjudication of vocal ensembles (SSA, SSAA, SAB, SATB, TTBB, SSATB) will include two adjudicators, one who will evaluate the ensemble aspect of the performance (Tone, Intonation, Ensemble Balance, Interpretation, Musical Effect) and one adjudicator will evaluate each of the individual's performance (Technique, Rhythmic Accuracy, Melodic Accuracy, Diction). Thus the rating received by each ensemble member will be their own, rather than all sharing the one rating received for the ensemble.
• Any adult (teacher, parent, director) willing to sponsor students for participation in the Solo & Ensemble Festival
• The online application site where the sponsor enters their information (name, address, school (if representing one), phone, email) and creates their unique NEMFA ID (used for accessing information as we go through the process).
• Once the sponsor info is entered, student application info is then entered for their vocal or instrumental solo, or vocal ensemble performances.
• When the entries are complete, an invoice should be printed to send in with payment by the deadline.
• Online registration deadline is
Wednesday, October 26th extended to Tuesday, November 1st
• IF YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE, email Steffen Parker to see if your applicant can be added at this point
• Postmark deadline for payment and invoice is
Monday, October 31st extended to Friday, November 4th
• AT THIS POINT: A $100 late fee is accessed to schools who are late with multiple applications - $20 late fee is accessed to parents or private teachers who are late with a single application - $20 late fee is accessed to sponsors who are adding applicants to their previous applications
• Any scheduling requests must be emailed to Steffen Parker by the same October deadline
• The online application site is only active between October 1st and the deadline above.
• Use this link when active: Register students for the Solo & Ensemble Festival and log in using Guest
• Read the info on the 'First Time Here This Year' page and click on the Register as a New England Sponsor button to begin the entry process - Do this even if you were a NEMFA member last year..... None of that information has been retained now.
• Select the type of sponsor, fill in that info, create your NEMFA ID, and continue to be able to enter your student applications
• Print your invoice and mail in with payment by the deadline (mailing address is on the invoice)
• In mid-November, sponsors will be able to access their students' performance schedule through the View your Solo & Ensemble Schedule link on the left side
• You are reminded to review the Solo & Ensemble Fesitival policies available through the Documents link at the top
SPECIAL SCHEDULING REQUESTS?
• If you have a student applicant with a scheduling need (different site than all of your others, special time to avoid a conflict with another event, etc.), please email Steffen Parker with that information now