Concert Festival Acceptance Registration
• NEMFA Sponsor with students who performed in one of this year's Solo & Ensemble Festivals
• Using your NEMFA ID to access the results from your students' performances at their December Solo & Ensemble Festival
• Seeing that some of them were accepted into one of the New England ensembles (CONGRATULATIONS to them !)
• Confirming with them that they are available, interested and willing to participate in the three day Concert Festival on March 15th, 16th, & 17th, 2018 to be held at Lewis S. Mills High School, Burlington, CT
• The acceptance listings will be available starting Thursday, December 21st and will remain online through the Concert Festival Acceptance deadline of Friday, January 19th
• Student acceptance information is due by that deadline and a completed Student Contract for each accepting student is due by Friday, January 19th as well - Both of those tasks can be accomplished through the appropriate links to the left
• The postmark deadline for mailing the signed Student Fee Invoice and appropriate payment is Monday, January 22nd
• While it is fine if your student is unwilling or unable to accept this opportunity (there are others just below the acceptance rating cut-off who would be willing to fill in), we do hope that all of our accepted students are able to participate in the Concert Festival
• The online adjudication results site will be available from the Thursday following the second Solo & Ensemble Festival and will be active through the January deadline
• Use this link when active:View your Solo & Ensemble Results and log in using the Account Name and Password you received in an email on Thurssday, December 21st from Steffen Parker (if you are a NEMFA sponsor and did not receive this info, email him here)
• Enter your NEMFA ID to access your student information
• Click on the button for Student Contracts to printout the list of Student Contract information for your students (they need to complete that process online by the deadline to complete the acceptance process) - You can see if they have completed their contracts on your Concert Festival Acceptance tab (under Student Contract?)
• Click on the Concert Festival Acceptance tab to view the listing of your accepted students and their ensemble & seat (or voice part).
• Next to each student's name, enter their acceptance information (Yes or No to the acceptance, Yes or No to whether they will need host housing in Norwalk and their height for chorus students) - Click on the UPDATE THIS INFORMATION button in the lower left to submit that information.
• Once your acceptance information is complete, click on the Concert Festival Invoice tab to view your acceptance information and printout your Festival Invoice to sign & send with payment by the postmark deadline.
• Your signature and that of your administrator (if appropriate) is required on the invoice prior to mailing
You need to view and download your students adjudication forms prior to the January 19th deadline
• Students who do not complete their Student Contract by the deadline, will be replaced my alternates.
• Schools that do not complete their online acceptance or fail to send in their signed invoice and/or payment by the deadline will have all of their students replaced by alternates.
• The host school will begin matching hosts with student's needs in preparation for the festival.
• You are reminded to review the Concert Fesitival policies available through the Documents link at the top to make sure you are fully aware of everyone's responsibilities
• Your students' Band and Orchestra music will be available to you online shortly after the deadline (chorus music came with the president's letter in December)
• If you have any questions, please email Steffen Parker